- 3 oz Prepared Roast Beef Slices
- 5 Stalks Asparagus
- ¼ Onion, Cut Into Thin Slices and Soaked In Cold Water
- 2 Leaves Green Lettuce, Torn Into Bite Sized Pieces
- ¼ Yellow Bell Pepper, Cut Into Thin Slices
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Wafu Savory Soy Dressing
1) In a small bowl, mix Dijon mustard and Kewpie Dressing. Set aside.
2) Trim dry ends from asparagus and cut in half. In a pot, boil water and cook asparagus for 1 minute. Rinse under cool water and drain. Drain sliced onion and set aside.
3) In a bowl, toss all vegetables and roast beef together with mustard and dressing mixture.