- 2 Naan Breads
- 2 Tbsp Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 6 Slices Pancetta
- 5oz Packaged Salad, Such as Spring Mix
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, Cut Into Half
Layers of flavor and aroma, pancetta, herbs, and Kewpie Mayo.
1) Spread mayonnaise evenly over naan bread, then place 3 slices of pancetta on each bread. Heat in toaster oven until pancetta are cooked. Remove and set aside.
2) Mix all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl. Set aside.
3) Place salad mix and tomatoes onto prepared naan. Drizzle dressing over salad.