- 2 Medium Size Potatoes, Peeled and Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Baby Seedless Cucumber or 1/3 English Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Carrots, Peeled and Sliced
- 2 oz Sliced Deli Ham, Thinly Sliced Into Strips
- 2/3 c Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Salt, Pepper for Taste
Chunky mashed potatoes and tangy Kewpie Mayo make a terrific combination.
1) Rinse potatoes with water and drain. In microwave-safe bowl, place potatoes and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through. Remove the bowl and set aside.
2) In microwave-safe plate, place onion and carrots. Cover lightly with plastic wrap. Heat in microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes until carrots are cooked. Remove the plate and set aside. Once the vegetables are cool enough to handle, squeeze any excess water from onion.
3) In a large bowl, mix potatoes, carrots, onion, cucumber, ham, and mayonnaise. Mix all together, breaking potato with wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
Share & Print
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/torranc5/public_html/recipes.kewpieshop.com/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 131